By using OttoQuants services and applications, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Information & Data We Collect
OttoQuant may request personal information to open an account, verify an account, or use our services. You do not need to provide this information, but failure to do so may mean you can not use some or all of the services we offer. At the time of writing (May 16 2020), OttoQuant used the following information:
- Information provided by the user, including name, email, address, and billing information. For clients that pay by credit card, we do not store credit card data internally, but use the service Stripe (www.stripe.com) to maintain billing information.
- Information derived from use, including device information, usage information, network information, location information and cookie information. The primary purpose of this information is security and the verification of legitimate access to your account.
- OttoQuant will only access user uploaded data in order to debug errors in our system or at the request of the user for the purpose of customizing or optimizing data analysis. OttoQuant undertakes to make every effort to keep user data private and will never knowingly provide private data to any other user or third party. We do not mine your data or share any derivatives of user data to third parties unless expressly instructed to do so. However, we cannot guarantee immunity from external attacks, and therefore recommend that highly sensitive data be manipulated prior to uploading, including using keys such as “A20zBx” instead of explicit data labels such as “daily sales” and linear transformations (which will not impact forecast performance) such as scaling and centering. Any stored data can be permanently removed from a user’s account by request.
OttoQuant does not distribute, share, or sell any of your information for our own profit. We may contact you with a survey or collect information on which of our services are popular and which are not. OttoQuant will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on OttoQuant or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of OttoQuant; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of OttoQuant, or the public.
If you would prefer OttoQuant not to collect personal information about you, you may take the following actions:
- Disable cookies in your browser for our website.
- Opt-out of marketing communications.
- Choose not to provide information via forms or emails.
If you would like us to revise or permanently remove your information, you may request so via email or in writing.
In the event we store or process your information on behalf of one of our clients and you seek to revise or permanently remove it, you should direct your query to the applicable partner with whom you deal directly.
If you have an account with OttoQuant, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
PO Box 145
Laupahoehoe, HI, 96764